Follow my adventures as I travel across the country visiting golf courses in 9 different states over the next 12 weeks!! This adventure with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) will be fast-paced, exciting, rewarding, and full of interesting stories everyday!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Last, Last, Last....

I feel like this is what I have been/will be saying all week!

Today we hosted our last qualifier for the summer and it went really well! We arrived at the course about 11:30 this morning to get to work and were able to leave about 7 or so this evening.

I impressed myself this morning by getting up about 9 even though I didn't have to be ready until just after 11. It was kinda nice to relax and watch the Olympics while getting some e-mails sent, books ordered, and other fun stuff like that!

The day went by really quickly and before I knew it my housemates and I were walking back home for the evening. We arrived back at the house to find a large dinner prepared for us and we were able to hang out with our host family for most of the week. This week, I am staying with the same host family as the three boys - Drew, Kyle and Jake. They have a sweet set-up in the basement of the house and I have my own room up on the main floor. It has been a blast to have a chance to hang out with them and play some Ping Pong and Foosball, watch the Olympics, and just relax a little. I'm not sure that I have actually stayed in the same location as them all summer, so it is a nice change in pace!

Other than that, it was a typical day here in Colorado! Tomorrow we get to sleep in again as we don't have to be at the course until 11:30! :)

And...finally, a quick shout out to everyone headed back to Augie today! CA training started tonight so I know that a lot of my friends are back on campus and I can't wait to join you all in less than a week!! Time is going to fly by at this point and it is hard to believe that I will be writing my final post from my room in just ONE week! Who would have guessed the summer would come to a close this quickly?!

Miss you all and I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment