Follow my adventures as I travel across the country visiting golf courses in 9 different states over the next 12 weeks!! This adventure with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) will be fast-paced, exciting, rewarding, and full of interesting stories everyday!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

We Made It!

It is hard to believe, but we are headed out on the road bright and early tomorrow to begin our trip back to Atlanta! The last 10 weeks of travelling have flown by and I can't believe we are already at the end of the summer!

Today was our final round of the summer and it was just as nerve-wracking as all the other ones this summer..it came down to the final putt and only then could we officially declare a winner!

After all of the fun involved with post round, it was time to breakdown the course and pack up the trailer one last time! We were able to get it all done pretty quickly...especially since we had a bunch of additional tasks this time around. After packing up, we headed out to our last dinner with Adam and Curt before heading home to pack up and get ready for our early departure in the morning!

I am sad that the summer has come to an end, but it makes me just that much more excited to know that I am less than 3 days away from seeing all of my family and friends again! Love you all and can't wait to see you very soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment