Follow my adventures as I travel across the country visiting golf courses in 9 different states over the next 12 weeks!! This adventure with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) will be fast-paced, exciting, rewarding, and full of interesting stories everyday!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Beginning...

Welp! This is it! I have officially arrived in Atlanta, GA (Braselton to be more exact) and the summer of craziness, roadtrips, and hopefully a ton of fun is about to begin! I am currently hanging out in my hotel room - which will be my home for the next 10 days or so - trying to convince myself that I should go to bed...let's just say that it is not working! haha For some reason I am not tired at 8:30 PM central time...who would have guessed?!

So far, we have just spent the evening eating dinner and catching up with each other, as most of us met when we were down here for the Recruitment Weekend in March. We officially start training tomorrow morning at 7:15 and I am sooooo excited to see what they have in store for us!

I guess I had better convince myself to head to bed before long...I have a feeling that sleep is going to be a hot commodity by the time our tournament schedule is in full swing!

With that, I hope that everyone is doing well and a big CONGRATULATIONS to all of the seniors who graduated from Augie today!!! Miss you all and I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future! Can't wait to see you all back on campus very soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment