Follow my adventures as I travel across the country visiting golf courses in 9 different states over the next 12 weeks!! This adventure with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) will be fast-paced, exciting, rewarding, and full of interesting stories everyday!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

County Fair Time!

Today was my day off and it was rather uneventful until after dinner.

As a short summary, I spent most of the day laying in bed and watching the Olympics. I had planned on working out and getting a couple of other tasks done, but I wasn't feeling well after lunch and decided that a nap would be much more beneficial!

After grabbing a quick dinner, I met up with the rest of the team and we headed down to the Ozark Empire Fair to check out the events and enjoy a little time away from the course. The girls took a nice ride on the Ferris Wheel and walked around to play some games and check out what all was going on.



After that, we met up with the guys and enjoyed some talented - and some not so talented - karaoke acts before heading back to the hotel and calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment