Follow my adventures as I travel across the country visiting golf courses in 9 different states over the next 12 weeks!! This adventure with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) will be fast-paced, exciting, rewarding, and full of interesting stories everyday!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Long Day = Quick Post

Hey there!

Today was Big Monday, and let's just say that it lived up to its name!

This morning started off with the practice round and we had to get as much onto the course before that started as possible! I spent the first 2-3 hours prepping and putting up banners all around the course. I would say that we normally have about 4-5 banners...but this week, we have 13! It was crazy!!

Once those were done, it was time to prep all of the registration gifts for the Junior-Am and set up the registration tables and all that jazz! The remaining time at the golf course I was focused on projects for the Junior-Am.

After the Junior-Am, we headed to the hotel where we held the player registration, player meeting, and parent meeting. It was a busy night trying to get everything set up and ready to go, but I am happy to say that we were able to wrap up those events just before 9 pm!

At this point, it was time to go grab dinner and then SydMack and I dropped a couple people off at the hotel, at another host family, and then drive ourselves home. We finally got home about 11 and I can say that I am more than ready for bed! Guess that is what a 17.5 hour day will do to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment