Follow my adventures as I travel across the country visiting golf courses in 9 different states over the next 12 weeks!! This adventure with the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) will be fast-paced, exciting, rewarding, and full of interesting stories everyday!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brittany Lincicome too?!

Hey y'all!

I don't have anything super exciting to report today, but it is crazy to think that we just have one more day here at The Concession in Florida! Our last round tomorrow is looking to be record-breaking and I can't wait to report back with the final results!

Today was a typical day at the course with an early morning, but we did have a halfway early finishing time! The highlight of the day was the fact that Brittany Lincicome, another LPGA star, came out to talk with and greet the juniors after their round was complete. The girls were all super excited and Brittany was just as excited to talk with all of them as well!

Also, side note, I have had a couple of requests for my picture with Paula Creamer to be posted....it is on another camera, so I will post it as soon as I get it e-mailed to me! :)

After we left the course tonight, Camille, Jake, Kiley and I all decided to go find an Asian restaurant for dinner. They were all craving sushi so we found this little place on our way home. It was literally some of the best food that I have ever had! I ordered a fried rice/chicken dinner and it was the most rice I have ever eaten in one sitting. But, it was so good that there was no chance I was going to stop!

Other than that, it was a pretty normal and good day! I even got to spend some time catching up with friends randomly throughout the day...that is easily one of the best parts of my day! :) But, with that, I am headed over to eat some peanut butter ice cream pie with some of my teammates right now and then it is off to bed to prepare for our final round tomorrow!! Be on the lookout for pictures in the upcoming days as I took some at the course today and plan to take even more tomorrow! Hope everyone has a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment